Don’t Say: “Look This Picture.”
Say: “Look At This Picture.”
Có rất nhiều cụm động từ – phrasal verbs bắt đầu với “look.”Hãy cùng Blueup điểm mặt gọi tên nhé!
Look at – Direct attention to something: nhìn thẳng, trực tiếp vào vật nào đó
Look for – Try to find something that is lost: tìm kiếm thứ gì đó đang bị mất
- “I’m looking for my glasses. Do you know where they are?”
Look up – Try to find information: tìm kiếm thông tin
- “I always look up new words in the dictionary.”
Look up to (someone) – Admire a person for their good character: ngưỡng mộ ai đó
- “I really look up to my father – I hope to be as kind and generous as he is.”
Look down on (someone) – Consider a person to be inferior: xem xét, đánh giá thấp
- “My boss is so arrogant. She looks down on everybody and treats us like we don’t know anything.”
Look after – Take care of: chăm sóc
- “I’m looking after my neighbor’s dogs while she’s on vacation.”
Look into – Investigate: điều tra
- “The police are looking into the case.”
Look forward to – Be happy about something that will happen in the future: mong đợi
- “I’m really looking forward to our family trip to the mountains. It’s going to be so relaxing!”
Look over – Review, evaluate, check for errors: đánh giá, kiểm tra lỗi
- “Can you look over my report and make some suggestions on how to improve it?”
Look out! – Be careful! Cẩn thận!
- “Look out! That pan is going to fall off the stove.”
Nếu cần thêm thông tin về sản phẩm hay muốn tư vấn về các bộ thẻ học từ vựng tiếng Anh thì hãy INBOX cho Blueup nhé!